Hello Reader, today in this post we will check out another great social networks widget. Social Networks are playing a vital role in blogging. Social networks allow you to connect with your online readers and share stuff with them. They help your blog to get a good amount of referral traffic and to increase your readership.
Social Network’s fans, subscribers, followers and circles counts show the popularity of your blog and they have become important stats for every blogger. Google plus is one such social network which is growing popularity these days and later in this post we will learn how to add official Google plus badge widget in your blogger blog.
How to Add Official Google+ Badge Widget to Blogger?
- Login in to your Google Account.
- Navigate to the Google+ Developers page.
- Now select the widget type-Profile, Page or community.
- To change the look and feel of your widget, use the customization window on the left side of page as shown below:
- You can make customizations for the color theme, widget width etc.
- You can make more customizations by reading out the documentation of the widgets.
- You can see the preview of your widgets on the right side of the page.
- When you are finished with the customizations, you can copy the code given below of the widget preview.
STEP #1: Now login in to your blogger account.
STEP #2: Navigate to the layout section of your dashboard.
STEP #4: Save the arrangement and click on View blog to see this widget in action.
I hope this tutorial covers all the mandatory details needed to know to add this widget in your blog. If you still face any problem you can comment here. I will be glad to help you.